Write 2-3 paragraphs about which 'cultural reference' you want to research more about for Essay 1. Without doing any major research yet, what do you know about your topic? What experience do you have with this 'context?' If you don't know anything yet, what do you want to know?
Cultural Reference: Marvel
The cultural reference I want to do more research about it about Marvel because I watch a lot of Marvel movies and always love them. I have been watching the movies they make for as long as I can remember. Although I do watch all of the Marvel movies that come out in theaters, I never really read any of the comic books. I know that they started with comic books and most of them are based off of superheroes. These superheroes contain powers and usually end up saving their world. There are always villains and a reason why the superheroes are fighting.
No comments:
Post a Comment