Thursday, March 15, 2018

essay 2 reflection

I thought the prompt was a bit confusing at first but the relating the poem to the canons was interesting way to look at the poem in a new perspective. It did help me look at it in a new way because it distinguished between Mexican and American literature. I think my writing process is alright for now, I just need to add a little more details on a few things. I'm at my third body paragraph where I talk abut cultural references and connections. There are a mare and a pistol and different counties that refer to its culture. The drafts I did were helpful to me in my writing process because I broke it down to what really stood out to me about the poem I chose and connecting it with the literary canons. All I have to do is my third body paragraph and my conclusion to finish up my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment